Use of Information
Vonazon Inc. collects and stores personal information that you choose to voluntarily provide through our contact forms and various other means of communication in which you provide your information. The information collected may include but is not limited to your name, email address, phone number, and resume. The website may also auto-collect information to improve your user experience including your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and actions taken on the site. This information may be used to offer you an enhanced user experience, to improve our site to better meet your needs, or to send periodic emails that may be relevant to your needs, respond to inquiries, questions and/or other requests.
We value your information and protect your privacy by only utilizing this information under conditions that best benefits you. Vonazon Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies without your explicit approval outside of the following purposes:
- To provide products or services you’ve requested.
- To provide information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with Vonazon Inc. under strict confidentiality agreements to help us communicate with you regarding relevant offers from Vonazon Inc. and our partners. These companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- To share the information to investigate, prevent, or act against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- To transfer information about you if Vonazon Inc. is acquired by or merged with another company.
Vonazon Inc. adopts top industry standards for data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures to protect you against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information.
To enrich your online experience, Vonazon Inc. uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising, and store your preferences.
Compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of children is important. The content of this site is not intended to attract or engage any individuals under the age of 13. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our site from those we under the age of 13.
Your Access and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you (if any).
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Acceptance of These Terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site now or following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance to the site and any changes.
410 E. Main Street
800-600-7007 (toll free)